Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Our professionals in Northeast Macomb Township are trusted leaders in mold mitigation and restoration services.?Microscopic mold spores are always present in the Earth’s atmosphere, and once the mold spores find the perfect growing conditions, the mold can become visible in as little as 48 to 72 hours. For this reason, we will not be capable of removing every spore. Still, we can remove the mold to virtually undetectable levels.
Mold is a pervasive problem in Macomb County, occurring year-round and more often during the spring season. Sometimes a mold outbreak is caused by a storm or plumbing leaks. Our professionals have been providing mold mitigation and remediation services in Macomb Township for years. We will assess and locate the source of the excess moisture and make repairs to discourage the mold from returning once the remediation process is complete.
Our technicians are trained and certified in applied microbial remediation by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We provide specialized cleaning services to restore mold-damaged clothing, belongings, upholstered furniture, drapes, and carpeting. Mold is a dangerous problem that requires special equipment and chemicals to remove safely. Residents and businesses can rely on our Northeast Macomb Township team to restore mold damage “Like it never even happened.”
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (586) 930-5659
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Northeast Macomb Township?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (586) 930-5659
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Northeast Macomb Township is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 2170 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.